2011 KIOTI CK20HS
Engine Horsepower:22 hp
Engine Horsepower:22 hp
- Engine Gross Power : 22 HP (16.4 KW)
- PTO Type : Live
- Transmission Type : Hydrostatic
- Shuttle : N/A
- Distinctive Hood and Fender Design: The newly designed hood and fender add distinctive lines to the CK Series tractors.
- Environmentally Friendly Engine: The exceptionally quiet KIOTI diesel engine produces little vibration and it meets or excedes EPA and CARB regulations.
- High Capacity Hydraulic Pump: The high performance hydraulic system on the CK20S HST provides increased power. Higher oil flow increases the speed of implements which reduces your work time.
- Power Steering: Responsive, powerful and comfortable steering reduces operator fatigue. The power steering system is robustly designed for maneuvering in soft soil and for front loader operation.
- Hydrostatic Transmission: To better handle the increased horsepower of the CK20HST, it has been equipped with a performance proven, heavy duty HST drive unit. A single pedal controls traveling speed and direction. Changing between forward and reverse is done without clutching or hand shifting. With the KIOTI HST drive system your hands remain free for steering and implement control.
- Deluxe Seat: A fully adjustable, suspension seat allows the operator to ride in comfort no matter what the job may be. A retractable seatbelt is standard on all KIOTI tractors to ensure operator safety.
- Rear PTO: Rear PTO is standard on CK20S HST tractor. A mid PTO is optional. You can select the rear or mid PTO separately or simultaneously. This allows the use of various implements, including a mid-mount mower.
- Differential Lock: A rear wheel differential lock pedal can be applied to increase traction by locking the rear differential.
- Four Wheel Drive: The 4WD guarantees powerful traction, performance and durability.
- MLS Valve: The MLS value allows the user to control the speed of the 3-point lift arms, thus decreasing the impact and increasing the operational efficiency.
- Heavy Duty Front Axle: The heavy duty front axle performs well in tough working conditions.
- Simple Maintenance: KIOTI Tractors are designed for easy maintenance. Liftable hoods and removable side panels allow easy access for daily service checks. KIOTI makes it easy to maintain your tractor for long life and high performance.
- Air Filter: The easily accessible air filter cartridge protects the engine from the harmful particles and prolongs the life of the engine.
- Instrument Panel: The operator can check at a glance all important instrumentation with the tachometer, hour meter, fuel temperature gauge, and battery charge lamp easily visible.
- Suspended Clutch and Brake Pedals: The flat deck design on the CK series tractors with the suspended brake and clutch pedals provide for easy operator access.
- Parking Brake and Cruise Control Levers: Conveniently located parking brake (red lever) and cruise control (yellow lever) levers are in easy reach of the operator. Cruise control is only available on the CK20S HST model.
- Engine Throttle: Operator can control engine throttle with either the conveniently located hand lever or the foot accelator pedal. The foot accelator pedal is only available on the CK20S gear tractor.
- Range Selector: The CK20 HST offers a high and low range setting for the transmission which is easily reached by the operator.
- Fuel Filter: The fuel filter is conveniently located for ease of maintenance.
- Position Control Lever: KIOTI's position control lever provides for the smooth operation of the 3-point hitch, is designed to allow for an infinite number of position heights, and comes with a convenient stop for applications that require a fixed lift point.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank is located behind the operator station and is convenient for refueling.
- PTO Cover: The PTO safety shield helps protect the operator from PTO driven implements.
- HST Pedal: A single pedal that controls traveling speed and direction and clutch-free forward and reverse movement which allows the operator to use hands for steering and implement control.
- Single Lever Joy Stick: The operation of the front-end loader is made easier by the use of a single lever joystick. The joystick allows you to perform all loader functions with a single lever. The lever automatically returns to neutral and the loader stops in place when the joystick is released. A float position allows the bucket free floatation over the ground surface.
- Foldable ROPS: A fold-down roll bar makes it quick and easy to move in tight areas.
- 3 Point Hitch: The Category 1, 3-point hitch features powerful lifting capacity and improved feathering for precise control.
- Wet Disc Brakes: Wet disc brakes offer quick and smooth braking operation and extended disc life.
- Tilt Steering: The steering wheel adjusts for operator comfort.
- Check Chain Stabilizer: The check chain stabilizer allows for the adjustment of the lift arms to match a wide range of attachments.
- Engine Model: 3C100LWB
- Engine Gross Power: 22 HP (16.4 KW)
- Rated Speed: 2,800 rpm
- No. of Cylinder: 3
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Aspiration: Natural
- Displacement: 61.45 cu.in. (1,007 cc)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.28 gal (20 L)
- Pre-heating System: Glow plugs
- Transmission Type: Hydrostatic
- No. of Travel Speed Forward / Reverse: INF. 2 Range
- Min. Travel Speed of Forward w/ Ag1 @ Engine rated speed: 0 mph (0 kph)
- Max. Travel Speed of Forward w/ Ag1 @ Engine rated speed: 9.3 mph (14.97 kph)
- PTO Type Trans: Live
- PTO Power: 16.2 HP (12.1 KW)
- Rear PTO Speeds(1st): 540 rpm @ 2646 Engine rpm
- Mid PTO Speeds: 2,000 rpm (Optional)
- Front PTO Speeds: Same as Engine Speed
Brakes and Clutch
- Brakes: Wet Disc
- Clutch: Dry Single Plate
Dimensions w/ AG Tire
- Length w/ 3-point hitch: 105.7 in. (2,684 mm)
- Width: 44.1 in.(1121 mm)
- Height from Top of ROPS: 86.0 in. (2,185 mm)
- From Top of the Highest Point: 86.0 in. (2,185 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.9 in. (1,470 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 12.2 in. (310 mm)
- Front Tread Ag Tires - Min: 35.8 in. (910 mm)
- Front Tread Ag Tires - Max: 35.8 in. (910 mm)
- Rear Tread Ag Tires - Min: 35.0 in. (890 mm)
- Rear Tread Ag Tires - Max: 36.8 in. (935 mm)
- Turning Radius w/ Brake: 7.5 ft. (2.3 m)
- Total Pump Flow: 7.66 gpm (29 Lpm)
- Standard Category: Cat. I
- Lift Capacity, 24" aft of hitch, lb(kg): 1,305 lbs. (592 kg)
- Control Type: Position
- Weight w/ Ag Tires w/ ROPS: 2,138 lbs (907 kg)
- Foldable ROPS
- Power Steering
- Differential Lock
- Front and Rear PTO
- Wet Disc Brakes
- Front hydraulic Block
- Fixed Drawbar
- Adjustable Seat with Seat belt
- Safety Lights
- Single lever Joystick Control Valve
- Tool box
- Bevel Gear type front axle
- Safety start switch
- Emergency engine stop knob
- Lower link speed adjuster
- Valve for front end loader
- Cup holder
- Cruise control
- Single Remote Hyd. Valve
- Mid PTO
- Front Weights
- Rear Working Light
- Tachometer with Hour Meter
- Temperature Gauge
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Indicator
- Low Fuel Indicator
- Glow Plug Indicator
- Low Coolant Indicator
- High beam, emergency flasher
- Direction indicators
- Alternator light
- Parking brake indicator
- Ag: 4WD Front: 6 - 12/4
- Ag: 4WD Rear: 9.5 - 16/6
- Turf: 4WD Front: 24 x 8.50 - 12/4
- Turf: 4WD Rear: 33 x 12.5 - 16.5
- Ind: 4WD Front: 24 x 8.50 - 12/4
- Ind: 4WD Rear: 12 - 16.5
- Front End Loaders: KL120
- Backhoes: KB2465
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 61.45 cu.in. (1,007 cc) 3 cylinder diesel, natural aspiration
- 22 hp (16.4 kW)
- PTO HP
- 16.2 hp (12.1 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2,800 rpm
- 57.9 in. (1,470 mm)
- 86.0 in. (2,185 mm)
- 44.1 in. (1,121 mm)
- 2,138 lb. (907 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 12.2 in. (310 mm)
- Tire Size
- Ag: Front: 6 - 12/4; Rear: 9.5 - 16/6; Turf: Front: 24 x 8.50 - 12/4; Rear: 33 x 12.5 - 16.5; Ind: Front: 24 x 8.50 - 12/4; Rear: 12 - 16.5
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.28 gal. (20 L)
- Hydrostatic Inf. 2 Range
- Wet Disc
- Total Pump Flow: 7.66 gpm (29 Lpm)
- Drive Type