2013 Gehl Z35
Call for Price
28.0 HP, 11.1. GAL
Operating weight with Canopy : 7905 lbs.
Gehl has been in the excavator industry since 1987. During those 25 years, Gehl has acquired a wealth of industry knowledge and market experience that has led to the introduction of an all-new Compact Excavator product line.
These models are true zero-tail-swing machines, eliminating cab overhang beyond the tracks in all directions. This allows the machine to operate directly against a wall or other obstruction without causing damage to the structure or machine.
The Z35 is equipped with a hydraulic quick coupler making attachment changes as simple as flipping a switch. Plus, the universal-style coupler works with a wide range of excavator attachments, putting tools you already own to use. An integrated boom light on all models mounted under the boom illuminates the area being excavated, extending the work day when necessary.
- High quality units built around powerful, reliable Yanmar Interim Tier IV engines.
- True Zero-Tail-Swing design with cast side protectors for protection.
- Rugged, high-strength booms with single pin-mounted design.
- State-of-the-art operator's cab features unsurpassed ergonomics and superior comfort.
- Three hydraulic pumps provide optimal power during simultaneous movements, requiring less engine power.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulic valve.
- Power-A-Tach® attachment system standard.
- Large, ergonomic operator's station.
- Enhanced stability due to offset track drive system.
- Gehl Compact Excavators are built around a powerful, reliable Yanmar diesel engine. These machines come equipped with the power needed to tackle the most demanding jobs.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
- The advanced hydraulic system on the Gehl Compact Excavators provide long-lasting, efficient power precisely when you need it.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve, piping, and flat-faced couplers are standard equipment.
- Two-way and one-way auxilliary hydraulic flow valve with return to tank feature is standard equipment.
- Rugged, high-strength booms incorporate features to protect and extend the integrity of moving parts and components.
- Single, solid pin boom mount adds strength and durability.
- Thick side plates with precision welding provide both strength and protection.
- Heavy-duty cylinder guards protect exposed cylinders and rods from damage.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
- The Power-A-Tach®, a hydraulic quick coupler, is standard equipment on the Z35.
- Versatile design works with a wide range of excavator attachments, putting tools you already own to use.
- Hydraulic activation is controlled by a switch in the operator's station. The operator only needs to leave the seat to remove and replace the safety pin.
- The undercarriage of the Gehl Compact Excavators was designed with serviceability and longevity in mind.
- Wider track gauge and an offset track drive system increase stability without adding to overall track width.
- Staggered lugs and track guides combined with shorter lug pitch reduces vibration.
- Longer tracks provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
- Tracks are short-pitched to reduce wear, fatigue and damage.
- Angled crawler frame reduces soil buildup on the undercarriage, extending the life of rollers and tracks.
- The Gehl Compact Excavators are available in canopy or cab configurations, allowing you to tailor the machine to meet your specific work environment.
- Walk-through canopy for easy entry and exit.
- Optional cab enclosure with heat or heat/air-conditioning systems provide protection in extreme weather conditions.
- Adjustable suspension seat and armrests provide personalized comfort.
- Excellent visibility in all directions allows safe and efficient operation. Rear mirror provides a view of the back of the machine for additional safety.
- Work lights and integrated boom light enhances the operator's view after dark.
- The controls on the Gehl Compact Excavators are ergonomically designed and easy to use.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- One-way auxiliary functions can be controlled by the foot pedals or the joystick control allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
- The joystick buttons can be used to control two-way auxiliary flow when using attachments such as thumbs, tilting buckets and augers.
- The operator can easily select from ISO or standard operating control patterns with the flip of a mechanical lever.
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3TNV88-BQBV Interim Tier IV
- Type: Diesel
- Displacement (L): 100.2 cu.in. (1.64)
- Net Power (kW) @ rpm: 28.0 hp (20.9) @ 2300
- Fuel Tank (L): 11.1 gal. (42)
- Fuel Consumption (L/hr): 1.32 gal./hr (5)
- Emissions: Interim Tier IV
- Pumps: 2 variable, 2 gear
- Total Flow Rate (L/min): 30.6 gpm (115.8)
- Working Pressure (bar): 3205 psi (221)
- Swing System Pressure (bar): 2844 psi (196)
- Oil Cooler: Standard
- Hydraulic Tank (L): 9.5 gal. (36)
- Travel Speed - dual (km/hr): 1.7/2.9 mph (2.8/4.7)
- Gradability: 20 deg.
- Track Type / Width (mm): Rubber / 12 in. (300)
- No. of Rollers per Side (track/idle): 4/1
- Undercarriage Length (mm): 6 ft. 1 in. (2112)
- Track Length on Ground (mm): 6 ft. 0 in. (1830)
- Ground Clearance (mm): 12.6 in. (320)
- Ground Pressure - Cab/Canopy (kPa): 5.0/4.8 psi (34.3/33.1)
- Slew Speed: 10 rpm
- Maximum Drawbar Pull (kg): 7306 lb. (3314)
- Maximum Bucket Breakout (kg): 6173 lb. (2800)
- Maximum Arm Digging Force (kg): 4409 lb. (2000)
- Operating Weight with Canopy (kg): 8159 lb. (3700)
- Operating Weight with Cab (kg): 8445 lb. (3830)
- Max. Digging Depth (mm): 10 ft. 9.9 in. (3300)
- Max. Vertical Wall Digging Depth (mm): 9 ft. 4.2 in. (2850)
- Max. Reach at Ground Level (mm): 17 ft. 1.5 in. (5220)
- Transport Length (mm): 15 ft. 2.7 in. (4640)
- Undercarriage Length (mm): 6 ft. 11.5 in. (2120)
- Max. Digging Height (mm): 17 ft. 4.7 in. (5300)
- Max. Dump Height (mm): 11 ft. 7.8 in. (3550)
- Minimum Front Swing Radius (mm): 7 ft. 0.6 in. (2150)
- Transport Height (mm): 8 ft. 2.8 in. (2510)
- Blade Below Ground (mm): 1 ft. 2.2 in. (360)
- Overall Base Width (mm): 5 ft. 1 in. (1550)
- Track Width (mm): 11.8 in. (300)
- Ground Clearance (mm): 1 ft. 0.6 in. (320)
- Parallel Offset Right (mm): 2 ft. 8.9 in. (835)
- Parallel Offset Left (mm): 1 ft. 7.3 in. (490)
- Rear End Swing Radius (mm): 2 ft. 6.5 in. (775)
- Width - extended / retracted (mm): 5 ft. 1 in. (1550)
- Height (mm): 14.6 in. (370)
- Blade Below Ground (mm): 1 ft. 2.2 in. (360)
- Engine Type
- 3TNV88-BQBV Interim Tier IV - 100.2 cu.in. (1.64 L) Diesel
- Engine Manufacturer
- 28.0 hp (20.9 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2300 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.1 gal. (42 L)
- 15 ft. 2.7 in. (4640 mm)
- 5 ft. 1 in. (1550 mm)
- 8 ft. 2.8 in. (2510 mm)
- Canopy: 8159 lb. (3700 kg); Cab: 8445 lb. (3830 kg)
- Hydraulic System
- Pumps: 2 variable, 2 gear; Total Flow Rate: 30.6 gpm (115.8 Lpm)
- Boom Swing
- Left: 42 deg; Right: 65 deg.
- Max Dig Depth
- 10 ft. 9.9 in. (3300 mm)
- Max Dump Height
- 11 ft. 7.8 in. (3550 mm)
- Max Reach
- 17 ft. 1.5 in. (5220 mm)
- 1.7/2.9 mph (2.8/4.7 km/h)