2015 Exmark PNS740KC604SS
- Superior Air Filtration: This series comes standard with heavy-duty canister air filtration systems for longer engine life, more efficient performance and simple maintenance.
- Rear Discharge Deck (60”): Allows for increased productivity while mowing around trees, buildings and landscape, as well as more controlled discharge clippings to help keep the operator clean.
- Maintenance-Free Spindles: Commercial-grade, cast aluminum spindles feature sealed bearings to resist damage from moisture and impact, with no annual greasing required.
- Commercial Grade Deck: UltraCut™ Series 3 and 4 decks
- Productivity: The S-Series can reach speeds up to 9mph* covering up to 5.5 acres per hour. *Based on the PNS740GKC60400 model.
- Comfort Counts: The Pioneer features a bolstered seat with coil-spring suspension. Because operator comfort and productivity go hand-in-hand.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.6 cm) increments adjustable from operator position via foot-operated, deck-lift system.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 60"
- Height: 72 in. (183 cm)
- Length: 79 in. (200.2 cm)
- Width: 73 in. (185 cm)
- Curb Weight: 948
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm(.98")diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Drive Tires: 23 x 10.5-12 Super Turf®
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5.0-6, smooth tread, pneumatic.
- Mower Size: full
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 3 height positions.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" square tublar steel.
- Air Filter: Cyclonic Air Cleaner
- Carb Compliant: No
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Dual Hydro Gear ZT3400, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Displacement: 747
- Engine Model: ZT740
- Engine Series: Command™
- Engine Speed: 3,700 rpm
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 7-gallon (26.5.-L) single fuel tank.
- Fuel Indicator: None
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-9.0 mph (14.5kmph) forward, 0-6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 747 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5.0-6; Drive: 23 x 10.5-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch