2016 Simplicity P1728E
Professional Power for Professional Jobs
There's no job too large for these snow blowers. Simplicity Signature Pro dual-stage snow blowers have all the features a professional would demand and then some. They feature Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ overhead valve engines and clearing widths up to 38 inches. A serrated auger bites into the toughest, hardest packed snow and feeds it into the impeller for blizzard-tackling performance.
- Power Boost™: A Simplicity exclusive feature, Power Boost™ automatically adjusts power to the auger and impeller, giving you the extra performance you need to clear deep, dense snow.
- Heavy-Duty Performance: The rugged commercial-grade handles and control make this unit very durable and easy-to-use. A heavy-guage steel serrated auger cuts through hard-packed snow delivering a top performance in harsh conditions.
- Friction Disc Drive: Commercial grade friction disc-drive offers seven speeds (5 forward/2 reverse) and the exclusive Easy Turn™ ensures solid drive power and maneuverability.
- Free Hand Control™: Control enables the operator to continue operating the snow blower with one hand while freeing the other hand to rotate the chute, adjust the chute deflector or change speeds.
- Electric Chute & Deflector: Dash-mounted controls give the operator the ability to rotate the chute 200 degrees from left-to-right as well as adjust the deflector up and down with the simple push of a button
- Powerful Snow Engines: Briggs & Stratton® Snow Series Engines™ are specifically designed for winter weather and are guaranteed to start on the coldest days down to -20°F.
- Clearing Width (in.): 28
- Throwing Distance (ft.)*: 45 w/Power Boost™
- Intake Height (in.): 19.75
- Auger Type: Serrated Steel
- Auger Gear Case Material: Heavy-Duty Cast-Iron
- Auger Diameter (in.): 14
- No. of Impeller Blades: 4
- Skid Shoes: Polymer Reversible
- Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: 1650 Professional Series™
- ft-lbs Gross Torque**: 16.5
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.): 3.2
- Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Chute Material: Steel
- Chute Rotation: 200° Electric
- Chute Deflector: Electric
- Drive Type: Commercial-Grade Friction Disc Drive
- Forward Speed: 5
- Reverse Speed: 2
- Tire Size/Thread: Arctic Trac 16" x 4.8"
- Panel Type: Commercial-Grade Steel
- Free Hand™Control: Standard
- Heated Hand Grips: Standard
- Headlight: Single Halogen
- Storage Cover: Optional
- Clear Out Tool: Standard
- Drift Cutters: Optional
- Snow Cab: Optional
- Tire Chains: Optional
- Consumer: 3-Year
- Commercial: 1-Year
- Horse Power
- 16.5 ft. lb. gross torque
- Engine Type
- 1650 Professional Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 28 in.
- Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Max Discharge
- 45 ft.
- Drive Type
- Commercial-Grade Friction Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. x 4.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 qt.